Your First Visit
We’ll use the latest technology, offering a variety of safe and gentle treatment options, giving you the customized, individual care that you deserve.
Every smile starts with a complimentary consultation!
Your complimentary consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, as well as, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs.
During your complimentary consultation, we will explain everything that you will need to know about your orthodontic treatment, so that you can choose what’s best for you.
Please call one of our offices to schedule a complimentary consultation.
- Review your dental and medical history forms.
- Provide an oral exam, with X-rays, to determine if treatment is necessary.
- Help you create a customized treatment plan.
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans.
We understand that “life happens,” so if you’re running late or need to reschedule, please let us know, and we will do everything we can to accommodate you. When you’re ready to schedule your first appointment, call our practice; we’re looking forward to working with you.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage; and, how we can help to make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
- View your appointment and account information any time;
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders;
- Check your payment history and see current charges;
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts.
If you do not have a patient log in and would like to begin viewing your account information online, please click here to sign up for your own personal account.
Electronic Patient Forms
Before your consultation please take a moment to fill out a health history form.Health History Form- Tampa
Health History Form – Valrico
Health History Form – Riverview